Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Even in work, praise His name! Psalm 33:1; 1 Chronicles 16:9

Good morning everyone,
As I was leaving the hotel for work yesterday morning, I ran past one of the employees as she was cleaning the room next to me.  I could hear Christian music playing and she appeared to be singing along with the tune.  I commented to make sure I heard correctly by asking her, 'Is that Christian music you're playing?'  Her response was, 'I'm not sure!'  I said, 'I liked it' and 'God Bless you.'  At that moment a huge smile appeared on her face and she said, 'Thank you!'  Isn't it sad that we can't shout from the roof tops that Jesus is Lord and Savior for all without fearing that someone will take offense?  We live in a world messed up and confused about who He is and what it means to be a Christian 24/7.  Go out today and live for Jesus and it just might be your day to encourage someone you come across.  Listen with that attentive ear that He gave you so hope can be your gift to someone in need!  Psalm 33:1 says, 'Sing joyfully to the Lord, you righteous; it is fitting for the upright to praise Him.'  As long as you have breath to breathe, praise His name! 1 Chronicles 16:9 tells us to sing to Him, to sing praise to Him; to tell of His wonderful acts!  As you begin the journey that He has laid out before you today, make sure you ask Him how you fit into His schedule and not how He fits into your schedule!
Your brother in Christ,
p

No comments:

Post a Comment