Friday, November 11, 2011

You are Everything! Mark 7:37

Good morning everyone,
Mark 7:37 tells us that people were overwhelmed with amazement.  "He has done everything well," they said.  "He even makes the deaf hear and the mute speak."  Over the last few days, I feel as though the rug has been pulled out from under me!  I've come down with a bad head cold or I'm just 'worn slick' from all the travel!  It could be a combination of the two.  Either way I'm reminded that my Lord and Savior is still right beside me.  No matter when you body wears to the point of exhaustion, remember God is there to carry you through to create a situation for His light to shine!  We were made to be courageous when we are bombarded with all the things that are thrown at us.
Courage requires trust and in Psalm 9:10 we are told, "Those who know Your name trust in You, for You, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek You."  That verse should give you the courage to never be scared and to seek Him at all cost.  He has guaranteed you an eternity where no one else can even guarantee you the present!  Does that excite you?  I know for myself, His promises are what keep me going when nothing else makes sense.  I invite you to start your day with Him so before the messes start to mount, He can instruct to you a message that is crystal clear!  He loves each of you and more than anything, He wants you to see that by you giving Him praise, He will never forsake you!
Your brother in Christ,
p

No comments:

Post a Comment