Saturday, August 13, 2011

Have you been saved from your enemies? Psalm 18

Good morning everyone,
Psalm 18 should be a regular scripture that we read but more importantly believe with our whole heart!  The enemy is ready to attack when we least expect it and will try and overcome us when we are at our lowest!  'I love you, Lord, my strength.  The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.'  If we truly believe that, then even when we are at our lowest, He can pull us through and victory will be guaranteed!  Because in verse 3, 'I called to the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and I have been saved from my enemies.'  That means that anything and everything that satan throws your direction can and will be overcome and defeated by your Lord and Savior!  Let Him take away any and all burdens that you have on your plate right now and trust that He will deliver you from them!  All of us go through periods of doubt as Thomas did, but that doubt can quickly be erased by the reminder of what Jesus did on the cross!  Not all your answers will come when you want them or how you want them but remember to seek His face and soon He will be the only answer that matters!  People are confused much of the time because the Jesus we say we believe in is not the Jesus that we live out!  As you seek His face this day, may He Bless you as you see His character revealed!
Your brother in Christ,
p
p.s. 'Trust and obey for there is no other way 
        to be happy in Jesus!'

No comments:

Post a Comment