Tuesday, August 2, 2011

In need of Prayer! Romans 12:12

Good morning everyone,
Romans 12:12 says to rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.  I don't know about you but it seems as though this verse is speaking volumes for us to pray constantly!  There are people that need our prayers!  There are situations that need our prayers!  You really don't have to look further than the end of your nose to see a need!  Will you look further than you own troubles to see that others really have it worse than you do?  When we pray, do we pray selfishly or do we pray with humility?  Am I willing to give of my  time to spend it in prayer to ask God to show me what I need to pray about or am I too busy concerned about my own selfish things?  Let me encourage you to ask God to make room for spending it with Him!  If you do that, you will rejoice more, be more patient when trials and tribulation strike and you will see things like He intended for you to see them!  Selfishness is something we all struggle with and something we all need for the Father to continue to take away!  The only way that happens is for us to be focused on His will and let His Light show us the proper path!
Your brother in Christ,
p

No comments:

Post a Comment