Monday, August 15, 2011

I am thankful for each one of you! 1 Thessalonians 1:2-3

Good afternoon everyone,
I think about all of you daily and I am ever so thankful that God let me have the opportunity to know you personally.  In 1 Thessalonians 1:2-3, Paul said, 'We always thank God for all of you and continually mention you in our prayers.  We remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ.'  Paul's address to the Thessalonians could not have been a better way to show them that he cared for them.  If you labor for anybody with the Love of Christ in mind, His pure and perfect will is going to shine through!  When you feel like giving up and that everything is in vain, it is unless your endurance is inspired by hope in Jesus Christ!  Everyday my prayer for each of you is to share the Love of Christ with someone else.  That you will persevere even when it seems hopeless.  I know many of you have much on your plate but the victory is grounded in knowing that He alone can see you through your difficult times.  If you need prayer, don't hesitate to let me know so that I can pray with you.  
Your brother in Christ,
p

No comments:

Post a Comment