Tuesday, September 20, 2011

What do you have to offer Him? Hebrews 13:15-16

Good morning everyone,
Lord, You have given us so much!  Why am I willing to give so little?  Lord use me up and help me to give all I have so that I can be a reflection of who You are!  Help me to seek Your face so that Your instructions flow easily to me and not on deaf ears.  When You reach out to me, help me to know You so well that I carry out Your plans.  What I have to offer will never be enough, but what I have to offer is all You ask!  Hebrews 13:15-16 sums it up so well.  'Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise-the fruit of lips that openly profess His name.  And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased.'  God created you so that you would always praise His name.  Luke 9:26 reminds us to not be ashamed of our Lord and Savior.  'Whoever is ashamed of Me and My words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of them when He comes in His glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels.'  God did not make it complicated to worship Him and in fact, He made it very simple.  The simple minded are instructed to worship the same God that the wealthy and famous are to worship.  The problem that the wealthy face is the number of distractions they have in their way while serving Him!  If you happen to fall into that category of wealthy, I pray that you put it in prospective and give the Father the credit because He is the One that allowed you to have it!  If you fall into the category of not being wealthy, praise Him because you have less distractions.  Whether or not you are wealthy, pray to the Father that you are rich in Spirit!  By you giving your all, you give Him the things that makes Him smile!  Go out and have a Blessed day in Jesus name!
Your brother in Christ,
p

No comments:

Post a Comment