Monday, September 12, 2011

When life throws you a curve, will you be ready to make the adjustments? Philippians 3:13

Good afternoon everyone,
When you run into a wall, you probably are going to fall down!  Will you stay down?  What reason do you have to get back up?  Have you felt as though you need a masters degree to do something that is elementary?  All these questions seem to be bombarding me as I face a lot of unknowns in my life right now.  The blessing is Jesus is Lord of my life and for that I am very grateful!  I work in sales and our business is very slow right now and when I generally have too much time on my hands, I start thinking more than I should.  If during that thinking period, I've forgotten to include my Lord and Savior, He has allowed road blocks that have caught me completely off guard.  Anytime you try to reason out your problems without including Him, most of those times, He will let you flounder until you bring Him back into the picture!  Philippians 3:13 also tells us not to flounder in our current situation, but that we should forget what is behind us and strain forward to what is ahead!  Ladies and gentlemen, you are not always going to have fast balls thrown your way!  You are going to have curve balls sent your way too!  The question is, will you be prepared to make the adjustments?  The fact of the matter is that you have very little control on what choices others make.  You have complete control on what choices you make!  If you include the Lord in those choices, you will hit a home run every time. 
Your brother in Christ,
p

No comments:

Post a Comment