Monday, October 10, 2011

Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. Romans 12:12

Good morning everyone,
When you look at your current situation, do you look at it with uncertainty or do you rejoice because Jesus has given you hope?  Do you easily get frustrated at the first sign of setback or do you show signs of being patient during your tribulation?  Do you use God as a last resort opportunity or do you call out His name frequently so that He hears you when you speak?  If you will read Romans 12:12, Paul reminds us that the signs of a true Christian should rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.  Ladies and gentlemen, He wants more than anything else for you to place Him first!  Before you say something that is unbecoming, if you will ask Him to intervene, He will honor your request.  I know that I have a hard time when it comes to arguing and making my point about what I'm thinking!  I need to ask Christ to give me different thoughts than what I'm thinking.  When I do that, I am more likely to give an image that is not the norm and more like Him!  When you pray first about any situation that you find yourself in, you will find that He gives you a totally different perspective than the one that satan tried to give you!  When I argue about something silly, I win nothing but I lose sight of what Christ wants me to imitate!  To sum it up, prayer is the key to staying connected to your 'Life Source' and that gives you the right way of thinking or Christ's way of thinking.  When prayer is lacking, it ends up your way of thinking and that will lead to trouble 100% of the time!
Your brother in Christ,
p

No comments:

Post a Comment