Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Broken and need fixing! Psalm 69:19-21

Good morning everyone,
Can you relate?  David crys out for mercy in Psalm 69:19-21 when he says, "You know how I am scorned, disgraced and shamed; all my enemies are before you.  Scorn has broken my heart and has left me helpless; I looked for sympathy, but there was none, for comforters, but I found none.  They put gall in my food and gave me vinegar for my thirst."  Sometimes it doesn't matter where you turn, nothing seems to go your way.  The harder you try and pull yourself up by your bootstraps, the harder you seem to be held down.  I think all of us have been there or maybe you feel as though you are there right now.  Either way, let me encourage you by saying that there is hope!  There is no problem, regardless of how monstrous or how very small, that God can't get you through!  Sometimes our world just seems to implode from every direction and it seems hopeless.  Isaiah 40:31 says, 'but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.  They will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not grow faint.'  Don't let satan play mind games with you because he is in the business to make you feel defeated.  When you let your mind be in charge of how your react, you need to remember to trust only in the promises that God has put in your heart!  It really isn't about how we feel that is important, it is more about how we allow God to use our dilemma's to shine a light back on Him!  Let Him use you to be the conduit that will super charge those you come in contact with so they will want what you have been given.  Don't be scared to freely offer the gifts that He is ready to supply to them.  The more you give, the more He will supply!
Your brother in Christ,
p

No comments:

Post a Comment