Tuesday, March 29, 2011

When you do anything that honors Him, people take notice! Matthew 6:9

Good afternoon everyone,
Well the Internet is a rare commodity this week at the location I'm working at in Santa Clarita.  So I've been pushed a little on finding time to get the word out and I apologize.  The interesting thing is when you are faithful to Him, no matter what situation you are in, people stop and look.  Yeah, I know a lot of people look at you like you are crazy but most are drawn because you are seeking a power much greater than your own!  In everything you do, if you will simply give Him the credit for any good that comes out of you, you will have the opportunity to witness.  People are simply sick and tired of being sick and tired!  Have you noticed anyone lately that is struggling with issues whether they be physical, mental or Spiritual?  If so, encourage them with the Word or just simply show them some love.  In other words, stop what you are doing just long enough to listen to them.  You don't have to give any advice but maybe your listening might be the key to them pulling out of a slump!  Scripture has become my resting place!  When I seek comfort in the Word, my whole attitude changes for the better.  If you don't believe me, try it.  Some will say I don't have my Bible available during the day.  Well with modern technology and with Internet access, the Bible is available 24/7.  If you have an iPhone, I would encourage you to go on the apps program and download the free Bible.is and have instant access to 3 versions of the Bible in over 50 languages.  God provides if we  will honor Him and trust Him to show us the way because He is the Way!  In the Lords Prayer, Matthew 6:9-13, Jesus teaches us how we should pray.  In the very first line, He tells us to approach the Father in a hallowed way (in a honored way).  Honor Him in everything you do and people will take notice!
Your brother in Christ,
p   

No comments:

Post a Comment