Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Don't ever stop praising the Savior! Psalm 30:11-12

Hello everyone,
All of us were created so that we can live a life worthy of Him!  Will we ever duplicate 100% of the example that Jesus Christ lived?  No way, but that should not allow us to slack on giving an effort less than 100%.  None of us know exactly how long we are going to be on this earth but all of us have been given this moment!  Can you imagine how pleased the Lord will be when you leave this place if you are praising Him even in the face of death!  As I look around at the things that are happening right before my eyes, I see friends and loved ones who are dealing with much on their plate.  Some have recently died and others are facing their mortality as I write this devotional.  In fact, if I were to sound like the writings in Ecclesiastes, everything is of no value unless it is of service for the King!  We spend much of our time building our personal wealth and for what reason?  Some of the loved ones that I see going through those trials are really at a loss.  They simply don't want to acknowledge the true sickness they have and that is Spiritual sickness.  I frequently remind myself that the time I have left is less than the time I had yesterday!  For the Christian, physical life is a vapor in the expanse of eternity and it is the growing stage into becoming a mature disciple of Jesus Christ!  Ask the Father to help you to never stop praising Him so that it will encourage others to want what you have already been given!  Remember to let God turn your wailing into dancing; your sackcloth to be removed and it to be replaced with joy and for your heart to sing praises and to not be silent.  Praise the Lord forever!  Psalm 30:11-12  
Your brother in Christ,
p

No comments:

Post a Comment