Tuesday, August 28, 2012

His affection is greater than our affliction! Psalm 31:7

Good morning everyone,
You might think that you are battling your afflictions on your own!  Think again!  Psalm 31:7 says, 'I will rejoice and be glad in Your loving kindness, because You have seen my affliction; You have known the troubles of my soul.'  Even before your afflictions begin, He knows they are coming and He is willing to carry you through them.  Some 2000 years ago, He nailed every possible affliction to the cross.  His intent in allowing afflictions is for you and I to realize the only solution is tied to our relationship to Him!  David Crowder sings 'How He Loves' and in that song, words to one of the verses describes the incredible affection that He has for each of us:                            
And He is jealous for me, loves like a hurricane, I am a tree
Bending beneath the weight of His wind and mercy
When all of a sudden I am unaware of these afflictions
Eclipsed by glory and I realize just how beautiful You are
And how great Your affections are for me
The closer we get to the Father, the more we realize just how much He cares for us.  Every turn you make in life can be a surprise that will trip you up unless you allow Him to be there to help you maneuver in and around those surprises.  May God richly Bless each of you as you seek His face!
Your brother in Christ,
p
             

No comments:

Post a Comment