Wednesday, October 27, 2010

There is Light at the end of the tunnel! Psalm 27:1; Psalm 119:105

Good morning everyone,
Anytime we are seperated from loved ones, it is tough at times, especially when the lines of communication are almost non existent.  For the most part, we can use our cell phones to call folks without much problem.  This week working in Wisconsin has been extremely tough because my cell phone seems to be always searching for a signal with very little success.  Since the rain and wind are blowing non stop and the weather seems to be diminishing as we speak, darkness has literally fallin on this part of the world.  What was beautifully bright and warm just a few days ago seems to be a rather dreary and cold place at the moment.  Yet, God is telling me that there is Light coming again soon.  The hope that we find in a situation that we want to hurry through seems to be right in the midst of where we are and not necessarily escaping the moment.  The Light is drawing close to the Father when you have not seen your loved ones in sometime.  And it is Him telling me to be patient and still learning the importance of quality time the next opportunity I have with those closest to me.  For me to be still is difficult when all I want to do is run be in my wifes arms, yet God is teaching me just how important and necessary relationships are!  The old saying 'distance makes the heart grow fonder' comes to mind!  I think about all the men and women who are in the military and how they must feel being seperated a lot longer and then I wonder how they must get through their loneliness.  Their 'light' is no different than mind, just longer!  Light is defined as daytime; brightness; illumination; spiritual enlightenment; exposure to the truth and justice.  Light at the end of the tunnel is coming out of the darkness.  No matter what situation you find yourself in, Jesus is the Light that can save you from any darkness that may be surrounding you!  May God richly Bless you and keep you!
Your brother in Christ,
p       

No comments:

Post a Comment