Monday, January 10, 2011

Birthdays are a Blessing from God! Colossians 1:10

Hello everyone,
Wow!  What a day this has been.  I have put off joining facebook for the longest period of time.  I just felt as though I had no additional time to devote to any other projects or activities concerning the computer.  Well you only have your birthday once a year and in all my birthdays I have never received so many 'Happy Birthday' responses.  And being on the the road some 1500-2000 miles away from home, I had been dreading being by myself.  So a big thank you to Kelly Ferguson for getting me to join a number of months ago!  The Scripture you see at the top with the title is for my day!  'And we pray that in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please Him in every way:  bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God.'  Birthverse; Everyone has one.  What is yours?  What can you recite to draw you closer to the One who created you?  All you need to do is type in birthverse and it will take you to a link that will give you your own verse for you to claim!  I've been carrying an accountability coin in my pocket over the last couple of years that I received from a men's retreat and it has the same scripture on it!  God is so good!  If you look for the opportunities to further seek Him, He will open up the most incredible adventure you will ever go on!  I encourage each of you to get on board with me so that we can celebrate together!!!
Your brother in Christ,
p

No comments:

Post a Comment