Sunday, January 30, 2011

Limitations! Only for the here and now! 2 Corinthians 12:9

Good morning everyone,
I pray that you all woke this morning praising the One that gave you the breath that you just breathed!  Sometimes we look at limitations as those things that hold us back or those things we find ourselves not being able to do.  Have you ever considered maybe you can't do something because ultimately that isn't God's plan?  Also, we decide a lot of times that we can't do it even before we try it.  Yesterday I found myself being a plumber of sorts when Deb and I installed a reverse osmosis water system.  We installed it and to this point it seems to be working properly.  Yeah!  The next time you attempt something, don't let the frustrations of the directions get you down.  Have someone by your side to direct you through the confusing parts so that you have 2 minds working instead of just your own.  Always remember, and this I've learned the hard way:  you always have the Holy Spirit with you to consult with you when the directions are as clear as mud!   He can help you remain calm when you want to through the extra parts in the trash!  And if all else fails, maybe the job is for someone more qualified.  More than anything, when it comes to things concerning our Spiritual well being, Jesus says in 2 Corinthians 12:9, 'My gracious favor is all you need.  My power works best in your weakness'.  Paul responds, 'So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may work through me.'  Whatever crosses your path,
Christ is there to assist and carry you through every situation.  Include Him in all you do!
Your brother in Christ,

No comments:

Post a Comment