Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Unspeakable Joy! Psalm 28:7

Good morning everyone,
Psalm 28:7 is a great verse to get your day started off with an incredible thankful heart!  It says, 'The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and He helps me.  My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I will praise Him.'  Who is the One that will protect you and keep you safe?  The Creator, Lord and Savior says it all.  He created you; He should be Lord over your entire life and He is the One that will save you from your enemies!  No one else will do!  By placing your trust in Him and praising Him for all you go through, your heart will begin to see life in a whole new prospective.  You have very little to do with the circumstances you are placed in or that you are faced with but you have much to do with having a thankful heart!  It is my sincere hope that each of you stop what you are doing to just simply praise God and thank Him for allowing you to be in the place you are!  Many times we spin our wheels wishing and hoping to be somewhere else when God really wants to use us right where we stand!  Instead of being disappointed at your circumstances, spend time thanking Him and see if that doesn't give you a different outlook.  I think you will see your heart being molded into a more usable heart.  A heart that sees more like the Father sees!  He gave us eyes to see but I believe He gave us our heart to be multi dimensionsal.  Not only do things sharpen from a visual standpoint but we start to love and feel like the Father!  Our heart will experience 'Unspeakable Joy!' The littlest of the little things will speak out volumes about His Creation!  The more you thank Him, the more you will find yourself right where He wants you!
Your brother in Christ,

No comments:

Post a Comment