Sunday, February 12, 2012

In this place! 2 Chronicles 7:14-15

Good morning everyone,
Do you ever feel as though you are stuck in time?  I mean, do you ever feel there should be so much more to this life?  In 2 Chronicles 7:14-15 it says, 'if My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.  Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place.'  See for us to realize that there is so much more, we have to be willing to offer up everything that we are about so that God can work through us.  I think it is ironic that He allows us to make messes so that we can see that there is so much more.  Jesus himself said, 'It is not the healthy that need a doctor, but the sick.'  It is the 'sinful' man that needs redemption and restoration!  It is each of us that needs to realize that He needs to be Lord of our lives day in and day out!  He made us human so that we can know without a doubt that Him being Holy is the only fix.  The Creator Himself made woman and man so that we would rely on His antidote!  Don't try and figure out what He will have to explain to us when we get there.  Decide today that you are a mound of clay and let Him form you into the beautiful piece of art that He has always wanted to make.  He gave you freedom so that you would offer it back to Him because you realize the only real freedom is a life with Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior!  Anything else will lead to misery!
Your brother in Christ,
p

No comments:

Post a Comment