Friday, February 24, 2012

When you don't know what to do, remember God has a plan for you! Jeremiah 29:11-13

Good morning everyone,
I would like to remind each of you that the Bible is always the best place to reflect when you've forgotten what direction you are going.  Don't you feel sometimes that you may be going a lot of places but not getting anywhere?  That you lost touch with what His purpose is for you or maybe you've never known what His purpose is for you!  Jeremiah 29:11-13 says it best:  'For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.  Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you.  You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.'  See when you seek Him with you whole heart, things become more clear.  No, I can't give Him that concern because He isn't really that interested.  No, I can take care of that problem myself.  No, I'm not ready yet to really trust Him because that preacher down the street did such and such.  See, we can make excuses all day and never decide to do the right thing and that is to trust Him right now!  When we trust Him with our whole heart, we don't point fingers at others and blame them for our demise.  It is easy to blame others as long as we decide to run away from our problems.  We make decisions everyday and a lot of times we wonder why things are so messed up.  Well folks, until we seek Him with our whole heart, we will never have complete freedom!  Freedom really means to trust beyond what we are capable of doing.  When we have complete freedom, we can live with a peace in our heart that only He can give.  Stop trying to do it on your own and if you feel things are out of control, they probably are!  Right now, as for you and your house, chose to serve Him!
Your brother in Christ,
p

No comments:

Post a Comment